The CDL-Centro de Dermatologia de Lisboa is a brand held by MCROS, with headquartes in Rua Augusto Gil 35b – 1000-064 Lisboa Portugal.
We proceed to the recollection and treatment of your personal data upon your acceptance, when you visit our site.
The CDL-Centro de Dermatologia de Lisboa commits to treating your personal data in order to ensure confidentiality, safety and protection of this data against its illicit and non authorized treatment and against its loss, destruction or damage. In all our communication, you will always have the opportunity of opting for not receiving any more communication from us and your records will be eliminated from our data base. You can also demand not to be a part of our data base through the following means e-mail: email@example.com, letter written to our head office.
Your personal data is treated only with the purpose that was informed, not being used for any other purpose.
The personal data that we treat on this page will be used for the following purposes, here are some examples:
– Order processing;
– Communication with clients and doubt clarifying
– Information requests processing;
– Complaint processing
– Communication of direct marketing to inform you about the news, opportunities and promotions that may interest you
– Fighting and Preventing fraud
We keep your personal data only for the necessary time to execute the purpose to which we recollected it or, as the case may be, until you exercise your right of eliminating your data.
Always, when necessary, the CDL-Centro de Dermatologia de Lisboa will be allowed to convey your personal data to other entities – partners, for example, transportation companies – exclusively for the purpose of executing a hired service like the delivery of a product or franchising information request. Your personal data may also be conveyed, following a legal compliance, to state entities like the Tax Authority.
– Essential technical cookies: they allow the user to surf the page
– Customizing Funtional cookies : they allow the user to access and customize his/her visit to the page
– Analitical and advertising Cookies: They allow you to know the behaviour and preferences of other users
The user/guest may block or remove cookies at any time and, when they do so, the stored information will be removed permanently